Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cleaning

Cleaning...What a project! I feel like I need a second brain that does all the projecting and planning in order to get and keep a house clean. Being a single person for so long and used to my sister's reminders on what needs to be done in our apartments, I, as a married woman and new mother, can now truly understand why she would get SO frustrated about how I just "couldn't see" the mess. It's right there... RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!! I see, Jana!! I can finally see!!!

I do have to say that when I can get organized enough to give out tasks and chores, Gabe and I have the BEST assistants and helpers and it helps that they each have their favorite chore to do. Theron prefers to clean the bedroom, put away his clothes and vacuum. Josh is a kitchen helper and Courtney is pretty good about doing whatever we ask and, even though she probably hates it, she is the official pooper scooper.

No comments:

Post a Comment